Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What goes around comes around.

So, I just came back from skytrex and felt like blogging what happened yesterday night. Was talking to Maxson this morning and whatever he said really struck my mind. I mean, how can I not realise it all this while? It was as if he is talking as a very experienced person, or rather someone going through the same problem. That I'm not really sure. But I was really sure that what he said was true. 'If she can do this to you now, she can also do it to you when you guys were together'. I'm determined to do what I have said. And I will not turn back, never will. That's cause I've already moved on, and I dont wanna look back. Yes, we had good times. But I cant forget the period of time I need to move on. Now I've done it, forget it.


So we went all the way to skytrex as early as 8am, only to know that the first group of customers reach at 9.30am. So much for going so early. Not forgetting the fact that, most of the customers were small kids but chose to play the big thrill challenge. Well, you may think that's okay. But the fact is, it's not. They were too scared of the height and needed the instructors to actually do a double flying fox together with them. Pity Mike. But overall, all is well today.


Aaric, I dont think I'm going for whatever you asked me to. Cause first of all, I dont know what time, I dont know where, basically all the details, I dont know. And most importantly, 2k is a lot for me. I would rather get an ipad. Ipad 2.





No comments: