Friday, July 8, 2011

Quarantine?

I'll be stuck at home the next few days due to the Bersih 2.0 demonstration. Not only on a saturday, but also on Friday and Sunday. Yup, paranoid parents. But heck, it's for the safety of our family and I totally understand it. Well if some of you out there are outstation, congrats you'll probably be safe from whatever that's gonna happen tomorrow. 


So, the roadblocks are starting tonight and the news is all over facebook and news etc etc. The thing I wonder most is how are people gonna get to skytrex on that saturday. Azlan Idrus has already posted a comment saying that he's just trying to run his little business and now, he's making a loss for saturday because of the roadblocks. Oh, if you guys are wondering who's Azlan Idrus, he's one of the owners of skytrex :)


Malaysian Volleyball League is starting tomorrow, check the facebook event. And 1 of my friend will be participating in it, so all the best to her cause I know how much volleyball means to her. Well, she's 1 heck of a player and I'm sure she'll  get lots and lots of experience from this tournament. :)

1 comment:

凯莉 said...

hoho ..baby mye =)
wish that later i can go kl ....
finally i can understand what u write..
i can improve my english with u blog passage ...
so u must write every day ..hehe...