Friday, July 22, 2011

Possibly the Most Productive Day*

And so, yesterday night I had some guest over for a stayover. Apparently she didn't want to trouble other people by staying over in her friend's house since she'll be super late. So she decided to trouble me, cause we're playing volleyball together.


Anyway, the 'she' that I was referring to, ongweiling. Good luck in your new life over in Chicago. For your information, she's a JPA scholar furthering her studies in usa next month. Got to know her through volleyball when I was doing my Pre-U course in Taylor's.


The next morning, I sent her to her bf's house and I came home. For some reasons, I felt the urge to do some housework and also washing the car. Feeling satisfied, I crashed to my bed for a couple of hours before a text woke me up.


The next thing I realise, I'm here blogging. 
There goes the most productive day...

No comments: