Monday, December 1, 2008

You're Hired!

I'm back! And finally found something to blog on! Hehe.
Anyway. If you guys didnt know, Jordan, Kah Hoe and I went for an interview in Citrus Park.
If you guys actually know where it is.
Nvr really struck our minds tht they'll call us back since they dun seem to be interested.
So Jordan and I went for another job interview in Midvalley.
Some clothes shop. And they said they're calling us the next day.
Again, plan backfired.
TODAY! Out of a sudden, i received an anonymous call.
And I'm hired? XD
I'm trying it out on Tuesday. And if i'm good, i might be working there for the next few weeks?
Hmm.. Oh! Before i forgot, I actually got hired in..


Rate's the normal RM4.00 per hour.
I personally didnt care as I only work to learn some hardship XD
So..Yea I accepted although Kah Hoe's working at Pizza Hut, MV for RM4.30
Soo...I guess thats bout it!
Hehe.
Not sure whether Jordan will be accepting it or not.
I hope he does! =) Then we can work together Haha!


Cant wait for tomorrow*

No comments: