Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and its Eve..

Again I'll be blogging bout Christmas.
So on the eve, I didnt go for any countdown as usual.
Attended a small party in the Secret Recipe outlet i was working at.
At least i found some fun on the eve.
Rather than just sitting and rotting at home.
Hmm. It was a really busy night and it was fully packed.
We closed around 11.30pm.
Half an hour late than usual.
Hmm, boss was being kind, got us a pack of 'Nasi Lemak'
from 'Sakura'...And 3 buckets of KFC chicken XD
Nicely whacking and went home after that =)
Took some pictures as well hehe.

Getting ready for the partay!

A lil group picture that i wanted all the while hehe!

Jan 1 will be my last day working most probably =)
Hehe..
Take 1
Take 2




Next, would like to blog on Christmas day.
Which I spent mostly in Angeline & Jason's house.
Well, its kinda common since they do this every year.
I still remember going to the same party last year.
Same people, same atmosphere..Hehe..
Well..It was fun since we started gambling and all.
I set myself a limit so i wont overdo it and lose hell lotsa moneyyy.
Hmm..Then we played 'police & thief' which was kinda nice..
Went home early on that day.
Had to rush all the way to park to play bit of futsal.
Till Peter and Jordan joined us =)

This was what i wore Haha! The hat belongs to my sis XD
The surrounding
Okay! I'm tired now! Gonna go sleep hehe!
I have a good news today.
Probably thats why im having the mood to blog haha!
I passed my undang!
Lol! After taking it for the 2nd time lol..

No comments: