Saturday, December 6, 2008

Penang!

Hey peeps! Penang was seriously great.
Unlike any other times, we had our own sweet time in doing whatever we did.
Thats what my mum said.
First of all. When we were heading to Penang.
Dropped by at Sungkai for the...
Taman Rekreasi Air Panas (TRAP)
There were all kinds of hot water.
Hot spring, Mountain spring, the list just goes down*
Took a few pics with family.
And trust me, its been ages since i last took a picture with them.
However, still dun have a pic with my dad..
Mum
Me with the mountains..
Bunny ears?!
This was the mountain spring water which i was talking bout.
Its ****-ing hot XD
Can boil eggs -.-
Hmm..I actually saw a tongkat ali tree -.-
Believe me or not, i've never seen 1 lol.
It was great experience, as it reminds me of something*
Next up we headed to the town.
And guess what?! The town only had 2 main roads -.-
Which makes our search of great food much much easier.
Dad's friends told him that it was opposite Magnum..
And we found it, without sweat.
Right, I was talking bout great food.
Refering to the pork knuckles, frogs?...
Thats all we tried. Trust me, i'd go back there for dinner every weekend haha!
You guys out there should try it too.
Sorry for not having photos on it.
Reason was..
1st, I was busy whacking..
2nd, If i post it up, u guys must be drooling* over it
After filling our stomachs, headed straight to Penang to visit my dad's uncle.
Hmm. Hope he gets alright soon.
That was our main purpose.
He was really really sick.
And.. After tht. We headed up north to Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Thats where we're gonna stay and where my dad's having his meeting!
Oh! Didnt i say that our whole family was tagging along since my dad had some meeting XD
Here comes the part XD
My dad actually sneaked me in the lounge...
Not only that particular night, even the following night.
Took some pics before i got drunk -.-
Saw that?
Hmm this was the stage, where performers entertains you!
And they said 'Hi' to my parents..
Dark
2nd day.
Dad went for his meeting and left his car with us.
We went round and my sis started her shopping business.
I too went for some shopping.
Nothing seems to be eye-catching.
Except the leather shoe i bought..
Since i'll be heading to the prom next thursday
Thanks to JingYi for inviting me over.
Dad's friend treated us for dinner that night.
Me, blurring
3rd day
Woke up early and packed.
Suppose to be heading to ipoh for a night.
But plan backfired. And we took a midnight drive all the way back to kl.
We did stopped at ipoh to visit some relatives...
Lunch..
Dont judge a book by its cover*
They sell the best ipoh hor fun, pork satay XD, and beef?
Haha! Well, thats was my fav.
And whoever visiting ipoh in da near future.
Dont miss eating here!
We were still in ipoh at night so decided to call up some relatives for a drink.
Finally we drove all the way back from ipoh.
Hmm..Thats why im able to blog now!
Or it'll be at least tomorrow night..
Anyway.. I've been away for 3days..
And didnt really plurk that much
Guess what? My karma went up XD haha!
I'm really really into blogging especially and also plurk nowadays
Alright la. Its like 3.16 now and i'm doing some crazee stuff here!
I better get going.
Signing off
Next updates would probably be on the prom next thursday.
Kinda excited bout it.
In between, there could be some updates la =)

No comments: