Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Plans for the rest of the week.

As i said in my title for this post.
My plans for the rest of the week would be the visits to Penang and Ipoh.
A 3days 2nights in Penang followed by 2days 1 night in Ipoh.
Main objective is to visit some relatives.
Can put in such a way that this has been done yearly.
This year, it might a little bit more special.
As i met some friends who came from Penang and Ipoh as well.
So, if time allows me, then i might to go out for a drink with some of them.
Hopefully...
That means, I'm gonna be back only on Saturday.

Weeeeee* Penang here i come!


Like what Yen said in her blog..
Any of you guys out there saw the moon & stars yesterday?
It was freaking awesome..
And awesome stuffs come once a while.
Pic taken from Yen's blog XD!
I saw the moon when we're eating steamboat in Ho-Ho? Was that the name?
Kinda good steamboat they serve =)
And Jordan suddenly said, 'hey look at the moon!'
I'd put it in my way, which was god smiling at us.
Telling us that dun leave hatred in ourselves cause..
What goes around comes around =)*
And i'm gonna take up god's challenge.
Which means from this second. I let go off every hatred i'm having =)
0=)

Alright peeps. Thats all for now. Anni hasn't send me anything yet =)..
Pls be patient..

No comments: