Saturday, November 8, 2008

thecarrine's manis 16.

This will be my 50th post. And yes, I blog very very very lil.
Anyway. I'm dedicating this post to 1 of my sister*
Happy Birthday in advance alright! Around 2 hrs more.
Had a lot of nice memories with this girl as i knew her since back then.
Got close and start knowing her since form 1 -.-
Till I can see any changes in them.
Though i knew her for a long time, we seldom take pics -.-
That explains why i only have like...-.- 4-5 pics haha!
So lame right?
Anyway! I'll be posting it up now..


This was either before/after nerding in Derrick's



If i'm not mistaken. This was at her condo*
Jz finished playing basketball and ajak-ed her for dinner



Waiting for Crys at her keyboard place.
So.. Decided to camwhore*



Count-ing down*
Took a pic with everyone present




Took this when we're at Daslima





Once again! Happy Sweet Sixteen!
Hmm we'll be friends forever and ever alright!
Enjoy every moment tmr cause i'm it'll be one of the best birthdays u'll have.
And also because it only comes once in a lifetime, so u MUST enjoy it.
So...See ya at steamboat restaurant tmr! Hehe...

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
;D


I know this post is a bit too short. But, who cares?
Anyway, hope u liked it =)*

No comments: