Wednesday, November 26, 2008

IOI Open, Puchong!

Hey peeps!
I know the basketball competition ended ages ago, but it'll be my honour to blog about it.
Because.....

We went into top 16!
This is my best achievement so far.
Guess what..
We were actually a point away from being in the quater-finals.
Thanks to 1 last minute lucky-shot from the opponent team.
Really frustrates me, bt still..
Its something I can be proud off.
Besides basketball. There were some other competitions going on as well.

Marathon was 1 of them
Few of my friends joined it.
Among them were..
How Ran, Valerie, Hui Min, Justine.
There were indeed a lot of categories...
For example..VIP, Elder, And Under-16

As for basketball.
Teams that took part was of course...
Jerome, Kah Hoe and I
Yes, I'm the shortest! And i wish to grow =(
Besides us, there were also...
Jaryl, Kah Wai and Wei Jie.
Trust me, you wouldnt want me to continue their story.
Was rather a sad 1.
They were knocked out by some noobs. -.-
Trust me, their opponent was sum1 we would like to go against for a long long time...
Just tht we didnt had chance -.-

But after going through hard times...

We finally made it..
To the top 16..
Only...


A pic of who we call the Bball pro. Definitely he got punk'd..
And definitely, joined the wrong team i'd say -.-
Its all bout the pride yo!


Last but not least, an overall view of whatever that's happening.

I've had 1 of my best experience so far, by joining this competition.
I'm sticking to them no matter what! =p
So i guess thats all for now..
Till then..
Signing off XD

No comments: