Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Well, I myself dont celebrate Halloween.
In fact, i dun even know when's halloween...
Haha! Till...this year?
Hmm... I celebrated it in the sense we slept over during the halloween.
It was at Crys's hse. And.. Ppl present are, Kathleen, Carrine, Crystal, Denise and I -.-
Hmm.. i arrived late, slept early, woke up early -.-
Haha. Watched some movies with them bt nt much since i was sleepy haha!

THEN! Ahem*

This was no acting. Haha i was real asleep, i mean really asleep.
Haha.. They came to the room -.- and pulled my blanket.
According to them, i sat up and i didnt even noticed -.-
Conclusion : they're horny hahahaha!

This was Crys trying to fix the DVD so we all could watch..


Me blurring since it was nightime, and was dead sleepy.
But held on a little longer so could company all of them haha.


I have no idea what happens next cause i was sleeping haha. Peacefully*
Hmm.. Woke up early for bball with Dixon.
Omg trust me, its so so hard to wake him up.
Zzz... Then bought lunch for the girls and they went tuition after tht!
Overall it was nice, Hehe..Should have it more often hehe!
And... whenever u guys having it, call me along k! =)
Hehe....

Alright.. Think i'll stop here..
Signing off..




Btw, took the pics from Carrine cause she was so called* photographer

No comments: