Monday, November 24, 2008

District Interact Conference

Some say this years' conference wasnt as good as last year.
Well, I personally felt tht it was one of the best thing i've ever attended.
Possibly because I didnt attend last years' or i might be thinking the same as them =)
On the first day. I woke up kinda early cause i didnt wanna make any1 late.
I gotta like send some ppl to MBS to take their bus there.
We reached at around 9 something and registratiton is like in the afternoon?!
I felt so stupid. Nevertheless, we start interact-ing a lot more earlier than other schools i'd say.
I dun wanna elaborate day by day because its kinda boring to me.
I will be posting all the pictures i have either from my phone or its transferred from my friends.

Charlies selling their ideas to the investors
Aaron, Tanisha, Jordan, and 2 other dudes. U guys were brilliant. Trust me,
despite the screwing up of slides =)

Sook Kuan, Yee Wen, and Pei Leng. I think.
A pic with Tai Ann Ni from Seri Saujana

With Ann Ni and Esther
Our school again! with them & karmun!
Shanice from SMK Kwang Hua?
Pei Leng, also from SMK Kwang Hua
Desa Perdana Interactors In Formal Uniform
Charlie 4's Group Discussion Leader. Yan Liang
Your ideas and way of presentation of our business plan was awesome. =)
Thanks for ur guidance throughout the whole conference.
In fact, you're a good emcee XD
Kar Mun
Cindy, Butterworth, Penang
Yen Yen and Eleen
Part of team Charlie!
Evelyn, Me, Shashi, Some babe.
Shanice.
We rocked Charlie 4.
Desa Perdana Group Pic upon leaving Kompleks Rakan Muda.
Everything started off smoothly. Checking in the hotel and stuffs like tht.
Really grateful for not staying in the Kompleks as i heard it was horrible.
We had great surroundings at night. Even nice toilets with a heater and shower!
Haha. Plus, we dun get instructed by any rotarians at night.
Sleep whenever you want. Go wherever u want at night.
Tried sneaking out at night for a drink bt plan backfired.
2nd night was kinda good. Met a friend and talk and talk for a very long time.
And all 3 of us slept in a girls room. 3 guys 3 girls stuffing on a bed. Imagine tht.

Name tags and my certificate of attendence.
Its an honour to receive tht.
No. of namecards i received throughout the whole conference.
Thanks guys!
Button badges i bought throughout the conference.
Everthing together
Day 1 was practically bout knowing each other well.
Made some new friends on day 1.
Created a cheer for C4.
And it was dinner. After tht we all played a game.
Its some culprit game. Kinda nice!
I think i'm gonna introduce tht game to my scouts or something haha!
Then we went back to our hotels. When they continued knowing each other throughout the night.
We were stuck at our rooms playing cards for 1st night.
Came Day 2, which was kinda like all talks the whole day.
Fun part was of course the debate and the business challenge.
Really learnt a lot from business challenge.
Unfortunately we didnt win. But i was proud of my group man! They strived hard to produce business plans
which didnt work of course!
But ideas from Aaron and Jordan helped a lot in the Marketing and Advertising part.
Then 2nd night we were having fun all night while they're having battledancing in the skateboard park.
I wanna see tht! =(
Day 3 was a short forum in the morning and rotarians actually danced 'move it'
It was fun la. But i'm not a fan of dancing haha!
Then it was time to say goodbye to all of our friends.
Probably we wont be meeting each other forever!
We could bump on each other on the streets bt i bet none of us will actually recognise each other =(
I was in total sadness when i need to leave.

So.. Haha!
I dun wanna continue blogging on it. Right now i'm chatting with the ones i have in my contact list.=)
So thts my only contact with them!
I hope we can meet again LOL!
Till then. Signing off XD

No comments: