Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Eve!

Okay guys! I'm finally back blogging, after being so bored at home.. Decided blogging again would be fun. Anyway, maybe its not so true, bt new year means that i turn 18 =)
Hehe! So went to Pedro's in Hartamas wif Shophia and her family. Had a nice time..
The food was kinda nice, so we played around.
It was a masquerade party it seems, bt apparently, no1 wore any mask.
took a few pics, so i'll jz show it here
Her bro trying to kill himself
Its fake
Shophia's trying it out
My turn
I actually loved this the most =)
She drew the balloons! haha
Then when the clock strikes 12? Haha...i turn 18, guess what i get!
Margarita?
She looked good here! Hehe! sorry for all the screwed up positioning haha! Lazy to rotate -.-
Anyway... I had real fun yest! It was my first time having so much fun during the end yr hols!
hmm... Overall, I love her =)
So guys, everyone out there! I hope u guys enjoyed ur New Year's eve as much as i do =)

No comments: