Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Being a *House-Husband*

Okay, I know the title doesnt suit what im gonna be blogging about.
Bt, that's the nearest possible title i could think of.
Hmm, lets see, do u know what i've been doing since my maid's gone? Haha!
I've been doing house-work.
Let me elaborate more on it. I've been doing the laundry, vacuuming the rooms, iron my own clothes?
 I feel like im so independent now! Haha! I even help to wipe the table after dinner XDXD
Lately, i've been into Cafe World on Facebook for some reasons.
I jz thought its nice to actually do business, earn money, and decorate ure cafe.
Maybe i'm better off doing business courses rather engineering which i have chosen.
Still, i'm sticking wif my choice!
Alright ppl, i'm gonna sign off now! Happy last-few holidays b4 every1 starts college!
Ps : Jerome's college starts at 8 and ends at 6 LOL! only 2 hrs of break in between

No comments: