Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pics from Yen Yen instead of Wong Ching Ku. -.-
Hehe. Actually I stole it =p!

This is me playing with fire! =) cool right hehe!














Lazy to upload on others, so I'll go straight to the groupie which made the Science Fair 2008 happening!!













Alright done with that Science Fair thing. Lets go on to my trip today to S.J.I IuDay
I find it quite nice, especially the opening act.
Maybe cause 1 of my friends were there =)
Hmm.. Those who missed it, big loss to u guys...Hehe.. Great job SJI!
Well, this was the stage, better than ours like a lot. And their PA was so... better than ours =)
















Opening act, Nikolai did the summersault thingy. So cool man =p And the moonwalk by sum1 =p! Awesome!


















This was the intro, by some music
















Besides that, there were many more performance and all. Didnt take much as i was enjoying =p!
We took a group pic, which was to be filed up as remembrance =) Hehe!
















Then, it was all of us camwhoring only! =) So pics are below!
Kath, Angie
















Crys, Jason















This was taken when we're suppose to go home by bus, ended up in Crys's car =)

















Candid of them 2, pity them. High heels and standing for an hr and a half =(

















Overall, I think its good la and definitely going next year! =)
Hehe..Next week it'll be MBS Carnival hehe!
Going with yen or smth i think =p!
So updates will be soon hehe! Do drop by! =p

No comments: