Saturday, June 21, 2008

Got tagged by Ho Yen Yen. Here you go! =)

Things that I'm passionate about
*Online
*Hanging out my friends all the time
*Volleyball
*Basketball
*Footie
*FooD!!!!

8 things I say or do too often
*Who the hell is that? (Pn.Khoo)
*Oi, don't shake! (Pn.Khoo)
*Sms-ing, ahem-ahem

*WTF?!
*OMG / OMFG
*LMAO
*Sleep late, Wake up early
*I You..
*Being a Ke-Po-Chi

8 things I've read recently
*Chemistry book since i had test
*Bio textbook
*Books on environment (essay)
*Blogs
*My forwarded emails
*My friendster
*Newspaper! (croatia lost)

8 songs i could listen over and over again
*Time of my Life - David Cook
*Always Be My Baby - David Cook
*Ai Wo Bie Zhou - Jay Chou
*Low - FloRida ft. T-pain
*Angels Brought me Here - Guy Sebastian
*The Little Things - Colbie Caillat
*Everyday I Love You - Boyzone
*In this moment - David Archuleta
*With You - Chris Brown

8 ppl to tag ;)
*Chong Li Xuan
(big big heart)
*Angeline
*Kathleen
*Denise
*Those who update their blogs frequently =)

No comments: