Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time with friends =)

28th May, the day I get to meet the Her* =) which is also 5th day of the hols.
Planned to do some exercising with friends in the park today.
And only some turned up while some stayed at home.
Those that came for badminton was Li Xuan, Yen2, Jason, Andrew, Sean, Kah Hong.
Since there were this group of older ppl playing that almost everyday,
Sean, Kah Hong and I went there as early as 6.30 am. to book a court.
So others may get a chance to play.
Ended up, we reached there around 6.45 and after all the setting up and all.
We started playing.
Not long after. Xuan & her bro came. Followed by Yen, Jason and Andrew.
After chatting a while. They decided to start playing.
Well, thats also the time where i stopped and give way to them as they only visit the park once in a blue moon*
Instead, I went for basketball as I had some friends who came for basketball.
Among them were Kah Hoe, Jerome, Jaryl, Kai Meng, Kah Wai and Jun Yao.
They left school so it was one of the chances to meet them up too.
As expected, there were a few of those students from other school who think they were that good.
Well, it got on our nerves and soon, we challenged them LOL!
DP VS OUTSIDERS -.-
And we won -.-
Alright back to the topic -.-
I realised that Li Xuan gotta go home like right after I finished basketball.
That was also when I thought of spending a lil time with her lol.
So sad right? =(
Anyway. There's always another time =)
At the same time. We took some pics...So here are them =p
Most were taken from Li Xuan and Yen's camera =)

































Found a lil time to take a pic with her hehe...

















Jason's Cool =) Hehe. Sry Jason, but u do look nice here =)
And no kidding! =)




After Xuan left us. We go on with our plans, which was having branch*? lol.
Went Neelas and after that we all walked home.
Some stuffs didnt really worked out right, Jason and Yen?
Hehe. Next time k. And it would be together with Xuan too =p!
Sad that Xuan left early. Make sure you come branch with us next time Hehe!
So after that, this was the best part where CC cant tempt me anymore!
I go when i want haha!
I managed to control myself =)
I went home and online for the whole afternoon.
And got ready for tuition =p!
Thats all for today! =)

No comments: