Friday, May 30, 2008

Boring day.

Well I guess the title says it all.
I'm kinda bored today, wait...or was it yest?
Lol..Went bball with friends as usual in the morning.
Jaryl, Dixon and Zhi Wei came too...
As usual, Dixon and his Nasi Lemak...At ddp













Zhi Wei...(Magic Babyyyyyy)














Alright! This is Jaryl in Aksi*

















Guess thats all the pic.
After that all of us went home. Since i had tuition.
And they went CC =(
Whenever i go, they wont be going. But when they go, I'll have something on.
So there's no chance of kicking their ass in CS =p Haha!
Later on in the afternoon. Was ajak-ed by Xuan, Yen and Crys to Boon Boon
So nice of u guys hehe.
Went there to meet up with them. And glad to get a chance to see everybody* =D
So I guess thats all...
Anyway... I'm signing off hehe...

No comments: