Friday, March 7, 2008

Gembira manis 16!

Happy Sweet 16 Denise..Ure as old as me =p
Haha! For those of u who are blurred..
Her Bday was yest. But decided to surprise her today in Neelas -.- SWT!
Were u like surprise ah? Lol..
Anyway.. I went after my tuition while Xuan and Yen decided to have their dinner -.-
Reached there around 8 and all were there edi.
After singing birthday songs and cake -.-
Camwhoring starts..I got a group pic here hehe!















In Neelas.. A group pic with Denise..
She should be in the middle la. LOL Birthday girl. After Neelas, we got bored and decided to go Pasar Malam. Unfortunately it started drizzling -.-
LOL!
7-11 was our second choice hehe!
I'm not sure what they did there...But i know what Jason did! Haha!
He better pray hard, hoping that i dun tell
LOL!
Anyway... Yea la.. and next we went to Public Bank as some of them gotta go home..=)
I had 2 pics in my phone hehe!















I duno why, But this pic looks weird LOL!
Yen wanted a pic with me..Hehe so..
Yen, now u can do ur business =p! Jkjk!















..A lil groupie before every1 leaves for the precious night =(
Anyway..To me, Pictures Means A Thousand Words.
Thats what most ppl say and now I start to agree.
As I stare at those pics every night =)
I really wish everything ends fast k! Hehe!

After that Jaryl and I went exercising our fingers AFTER a lil talk =D
Den rushed back for some reason!
And now im blogging..
Alright dudes! Thats all for now k..Till the next time -.-


P.S I'm Not Emo

No comments: