Saturday, March 15, 2008

Er I guess i havent been updating my blog for a long long time.
And ppl are rushing me to do it. LOL.
Anyway... A week ahead is surely a big big week for me.
As i have been looking forward to it every year.
MSSKL!
Guess everything is going the way i want. Which was no injuries and sickness..
I hope for the next few days it remains the same.
Though games like Basketball and Volleyball are like so hard to resist.
Still manage though. And im glad i did it.
I'm be on-form next week i hope =) Will be joining high jump and 100m with Afiq...
The best part of everything was, my 100m will be dead early in the morning.
And high jump late in the afternoon / evening -.-
gg.com.my
Lol. I gotta stay in the stadium man. Wth! Unless i go somewhere first la...


Besides that. I've been into Dota and Gunbound lately..Stopped for a while. But continuing it now Lol..
Downloading the Gunbound game now LOL!
Everytime oso go CC. Hope to get the new comp asap =D
Den play those games haha!


Oh i almost forgot -.- went 1U with the gang on wednesday. Hehe Vantage Point was jz a okok kinda thing for me..
Haha! I mean which movie does that?? Repeat the whole scene few times LOL
We went somewhere to eat before that. Duno what name of the restaurant. And after that went eat STEAMBOAT

Haha. Sean was like. My wallet empty edi -.-
Lol..Den we went walk here and there... =p Guess what happened when we were walking.
Hehe. Unfortunately when everything's in place, every1 gotta go edi lol. Reached home kinda late. And lazy to blog.
Dun have time for pics man. So limited time hehe..
Been so busy for the whole week, homeworks, hangings outs, omfg! =)
I guess thats all this time la..
Yen gotta help me put music so my blog's not gonna be lame -.-

No comments: