Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy CNY

So it's the 2012 Chinese New Year. After a really long day today, I'm finally sitting down in front of my laptop writing this. I know it's been a while since I've written any blog post. That's because I didn't have any urge to blog about anything. 

Well for my family, Lunar Eclipse was always different for me and my family in the sense that the things that my family actually do. Still recall the reunion dinner that everyone has together with their own family? For mine, we do that during lunch time. And instead for dinner, we have reunion dinner with relatives at some restaurant. After the dinner, we'd go somewhere just to chill and have a drink. As for tonight, it was going to my relatives house around Taman Midah.

Today, I reached home only to realize that I missed 30 minutes of awesome football between Arsenal and Manchester United at the Emirates stadium. Nevertheless, it was a match worth watching. Oh! And another regret of the night was not being able to watch the EPL match between Man City and Tottenham.

Last thing, it was a great way to start of the CNY week and I'm definitely looking forward for the week. Here I am, eating bak kwa, #likeaboss haha!

No comments: