Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MidValley

Right now. I'm so into blogging. Well, as the title says.
Went MidValley and came back. Bought a few stuff.
As all of us know, i think.
Oasis was under renovation. Bt, i went MV and saw tht it turned into a computer section..


My sis went to collect 1 of her flip-flops
Which was at the highest floor. So i took the opportunity to go get my jacket -.-
Since mum promised me tht.
Next, i visited the Machines, to purchase my ipod-touch charger. So i need not charge it from my damn laptop =p!


Then mum, sis and I went Tony Roma's for dinner.
I heard from Jason tht he had a nice time there, so decided to try it out =D
Turned out to be...WOW~
Haha..Take a look at the food they serve. I ordered some steak as it was under promotion -.-

Mum's Rosemary Chicken or smth

.
Sis's Shrimp Pasta


My Peppered Steak
Sis and Mum blurring


Menu..



Guess thats all for now. I'm having my final 2 papers tmr. And i havent started on books yet.
Hmm..Gonna go refresh a bit...So till then.. =) Farewell~~

No comments: