Friday, February 8, 2008

I know its kinda weird to blog twice A day..
But its 9.33 in the morning and I dun have anything else better to do...
Mm..Recently we went for VIIC Treasure Hunt.
The hint is : We gotta go around KL.
Well thats the best part of it...
We went to places like Titiwangsa, Pavillion, KLCC, Kl Sentral and etc..
Alright enough talk and I'll show you guys the pics =)















We helped Li Xuan's team to finish their task =)















This is other group helping us finish our task =)
They got number 2 =)
Hehe Not bad...















1 of the task : Take a pic with a blonde tourist















Groupie!
















Groupie! Again -.-

And forgot to mention. Our group got 1st -.-
I know its kinda unexpected haha!
I was like a mad guy shouting =p!! Ps...Haha!

No comments: